You’ve started your blog, you have some content up, and now you want to start making some money.
So you’ve decided to try affiliate marketing, huh? One of the first things you have to do is actually find something to promote.
Here are all the details on 10+ affiliate programs (that are good for most niches) to help get you started.
I’ll also show you how you can find other affiliate programs. (Pssst you can also just skip to that section.)
Affiliate networks are companies that work with hundreds (sometimes thousands) of affiliate programs – which makes them a great place to start if you’re looking for affiliate programs.
Here are some great affiliate networks to look into:
Shareasale is a beginner-friendly affiliate network that has thousands (3,900) of partner programs you can be a part of.
There’s a variety of affiliate opportunities with Shareasale, there are programs that are pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-click, and they also have programs that give you recurring revenue.
Joining Shareasale is easy, you just fill out the application and you should get approved quickly. The difficult part is you have to join each program individually.
Example Shareasale Affiliate Programs:
- ZenBusiness – Business formation company offers $60 per sale.
- Reebok – Athletic clothing company that offers 7% per sale.
- Cricut – Crafting tool company that offers 12% per sale.
- Freshbooks – Invoicing and bookkeeping software offers $55 per sale and $5 per lead.
- Spanx – This women’s shapewear company offers 8% per sale.
Payment Threshold: $50. Shareasale has direct deposit and paper checks as payment options.
CJ is an affiliate network (like Shareasale) that has over 2,500 programs that you can join.
Like Shareasale, CJ has opportunities for pay-per-click, pay-per-sale, and pay-per-lead. Unlike Shareasale, they also have pay-per-call opportunities.
Some of the programs available on CJ include:
- Zappos – Online shoe company gives you 7% per sale.
- Zales – Jewelry company gives you 4% of sales.
- Travelocity – Travel booking website will give you between 2-4% depending on what is booked (hotels, airline tickets, cruises, etc).
- Staples – Office supply company will give you 1-5% per sale.
- ShopDisney – Disney toy and merchandise shop will give you 2% of every sale.
Payment Threshold: $50. CJ offers payment by direct deposit only.
This is my personal favorite! Impact Radius is an affiliate network that has over 1000 different programs that you can join.
The website is very user-friendly, and they also offer pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-click opportunities.
Programs You Can Join on Impact Radius:
- ShoeDazzle – Shoe store that offers $15 for the first purchase.
- Swagbucks – Survey website offers $1.50 – $3.50 per verified email.
- UniqueVintage – Retro-inspired women’s clothing store offers 6% per sale.
- BarkBox – Pet toy and treat subscription box offers $18 for the first purchase.
- Ting Mobile – Mobile phone service company offers $25 per purchase.
Payment Threshold: $50. Impact Radius offers payment via electronic funds transfer or via PayPal (there’s a 2% processing fee for PayPal).
FlexOffers is a huggggeee affiliate network that has over 12,000 programs that you can join, they also have a low payment threshold, and they add new programs almost every week.
If you don’t get accepted the first time, keep trying! You definitely want to be a part of this affiliate program!
Programs You Can Join on FlexOffers:
- Hulu – TV and Movie streaming service offers $10 per sale depending on the subscription type.
- Hilton – Hotel brand offers between 1-4% of every sale.
- Sephora – Makeup store offers 4% of sales.
- Groupon – Online deal website offers between 4-8% of sales.
- Skillshare – Online course company offers 8% of sales.
Payment Threshold: $25. FlexOffers offers payment through Direct Deposit, Check, PayPal, and Wire Transfer.
MaxBounty is (in my opinion) one of the best networks for beginners.
They have over 2000+ affiliate programs, a weekly payment schedule, and performance bonuses.
MaxBounty also assigns you an affiliate manager when you apply. This manager can help you find campaigns to promote and can even help you get better rates.
Programs You Can Join on MaxBounty:
- Nutrisystem – Weight loss program offers $185 per lead.
- H&R Block – Tax software offers 80% of sales.
- Airbnb – You will receive $16 for Airbnb hosting leads.
- Identity IQ – Credit monitoring service offers $28 per lead.
- SiteLock – VPN service offers $12 per lead.
Payment Threshold: $100. MaxBounty offers payment via wire transfer and bank card using Payoneer.
She Is Media is a smaller affiliate network but they have a great selection of offers and their affiliate managers are incredibly helpful.
She Is Media has about 200-ish programs in a variety of niche, so this network is perfect for lifestyle/multi-niche bloggers.
If you’d like a full list of their current offers, you can see that here.
Programs You Can Join on She Is Media:
- Warby Parker – Online eyeglass store offers 16% per sale.
- Shipt – Grocery delivery service offers $2-$9 when someone signs up.
- Proactiv – Skincare company offers $8 per sale.
- Disney+ – This Disney streaming service offers $6 when someone signs up.
- Credit Karma – Free credit monitoring service offers $3 when someone signs up.
Payment Threshold: $100. She Is Media offers payment through direct bank transfer.
Awin is a global affiliate network that has over 15,000 brands that you can partner with.
Overall this is a great affiliate program to be a part of, the only issue is their platform is a little hard to navigate at first – but they do have a YouTube channel full of videos, and a Wiki with some great guides.
**FYI to join Awin you have to apply and pay $5 (for verification).
Programs You Can Join on Awin:
- Etsy – Online website for handmade goods offers 2-4% per sale.
- Ted Baker – London-based clothing and accessory store offers up to 10% per sale.
- StubHub – Marketplace for purchasing event tickets offers 1-5% per sale.
- Tidal – Music streaming service offers $10-20 depending on the service purchased.
- HP – Personal electronic manufacturer offers 2% per sale.
Payment Threshold: $20. Awin offers payment twice a month via ACH or check.
Rakuten Advertising (formerly Rakuten Marketing) is an affiliate network that has been around since 1997, and now has over 1,000 programs.
They have a user-friendly dashboard and have lots of tools to help you make money.
Rakuten Advertising does have pageview/traffic requirements, so if you aren’t accepted the first time, just try again!
Programs You Can Join on Rakuten Advertising:
- BH Cosmetics – Online cosmetics store offers 8% per sale.
- LEGO – Toy company offers 3% per sale.
- L’Occitane – High-end beauty products offers up to 6% per sale.
- Macy’s – Department store offers 3% per sale.
- JOANN – Craft store offers 4% per sale.
If you have a personal finance or money-related blog, this is a great network to be a part of. They have tons of affiliate programs that have to do with side hustles and teaching online like Qkids, VIPKid, TeachPartTime, and OpinionOutpost.
Panthera has a variety of affiliate programs, including Atkins, Nielsen, Fiverr, and Lyft.
ShopStyle Collective is perfect for any lifestyle or fashion blogger. They have a lot of fashion and home decor brands in their network and can help you make more money with their “shoppable” Instagram posts and Pinterest features.
Other Affiliate Programs
Amazon Associates lets you earn up to 10% by promoting products that are sold on Amazon. They also have a “bounty” program where you can earn a flat fee for promoting Amazon services like Amazon Prime and Amazon Music.
Skimlinks is a very unique affiliate program. They automatically turn outbound links into affiliate links. They work with merchants like Wayfair, Target, Nike, Nordstrom, and Sephora.
How to Find More Affiliate Programs
Here are two easy ways to find programs:
There are tons of lists that show affiliate programs for your niche, you can find them by googling “niche + affiliate program”, “niche + partner program”, and “niche + referral program”.
If you want to see if a certain product or service has an affiliate program you can join, just google “product name + affiliate program”, “product name + referral program”.
Check Out the Competition
Drawing a blank on products you can promote?
Just check out your competition!
Find blogs in your niche and see what products and services they’re talking about. Chance are if they’re mentioning something in a post, it probably has an affiliate program!
You can use this list as a jumping-off point. Research the programs that seem interesting to you, and if the products and services fit your audience, join the program!
You can always contact your affiliate manager if you have any questions about how a certain program works.
If you want some clarity about how all of this stuff works together (content creation, monetization, etc.), check out the 6-Figure Blogging Master Workshop.